Saturday, May 1, 2010

People are motivated by two forces...

...according to "How to Expand Love by the Dali Lama".

Pain to Pleasure; Fear to Reward and Loss to Gain.

I have been exposed to a critic lately at work. I do believe that critics are people who are spectators and not participants. Plus I feel that critical people are disappointed, disillusioned and unfocused with their lives. They are hurting inside and they build their lives by trying to destroy others.

****************************** a prayer for you **********************************

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
—Psalm 103:1-5


more bible reading: Proverbs 4:20-23, Isaiah 53:4-5, James 5:13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment