Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shabbat Shalom on yesterday

I attended a church yesterday that was so full of Love of G-d, Family and The Bible.

I woke up thinking... how did a whole day go by and I did not realize it.

We started sabbath school at 9:30 am... our topic was
"The Case for Faith" Yechezk'el (Ezekiel) chapter 28 versus 11 to 19.


At Sabbath Services started at 11:30 am and our topic was
Parashah 11:Vayigash (Genesis) chapter 44 versus 18 to 47:27


We had lunch and fellowship.... it was 2:30!!

I returned for Youth Vespars at 6:30 pm and we played a game with the males vs the ladies (parents & children) The ladies answered the most questions correctly from our lesson on Parasha 11: Vayigash.


I am refreshed and rejuvenated from spending my Sabbath with ADONAI ELOHIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment